W-F 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Sat 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
106 S. Water St.
Las Cruces, NM
The Emporium supports MVH’s mission to continue the legacy of providing comfort and compassionate care to our community. All proceeds from The Emporium will fund the programs and services of Mesilla Valley Hospice.
We welcome and depend on donations. We rely entirely on your generous donations of antiques, collectibles, jewelry, and gently used furniture and household items, to create the inventory in this one of a kind store. You will find great values on an ever changing inventory of vintage furniture and collectibles. To donate items, call 575-523-4700.
We sell and will gladly accept donations of gently used, clean items such as:
• antique or vintage furniture – sofas, chairs, dressers, tables, lamps, bookcases, rugs, mirrors, chests and unique items,
• vintage jewelry and accessories,
• collectible china and silver,
• decorative household items such as art, mirrors, lamps, and rugs,
• vintage seasonal decorations,
• vintage linens and decorative pillows,
• knickknacks – collectibles and figurines, and
• art – paintings, photography and sculptures.
No consignment items will be accepted.
There are many items that we are not equipped to receive. However, Mesilla Valley Hospice will accept most items in good condition. The Rio Grande Rotary Club works with MVH to pick-up and store items for their annual garage sale to benefit MVH. They will accept the following items:
• Televisions, computers, or any electronics
• Mattresses, box springs, and bed pillows
• Fax and copy machines, computers, printers, and scanners
• Books and textbooks
• Food products
• Blinds, shades and drapes
• Baby/infant items, including swings, walkers, cribs, high chairs and car seats
• Appliances large or small
• Exercise equipment
• Sofa beds